1. Cognitive impairment: such as cognition of neuropsychiatric diseases, drug dependence and online game addiction, etc.
2. Advanced cognitive functions: such as emotions, decision making, memory, attention and executive control, etc.
1. Using a variety of brain imaging techniques to study the neural mechanism of nicotine addiction
2. Using a variety of brain imaging techniques to study the neural mechanisms of Internet and game addiction; and then find online and game addiction
3. Initial exploration of the application of neural signal real-time feedback technology in the treatment of addiction or other mental illness